Home » , , , , » Doctor Who Cup-a-Soups Shirt!

Doctor Who Cup-a-Soups Shirt!

It's like Cup-a-soups except you add time, if you can picture that.
Nobody can picture that.
Forget I said Cup-a-soups.

 Okay, the Day of the Doctor that came out on November 23rd was awesome.
Totally thrilling twists!
And loved the addition of Doctor No More (as we call him...or 8 1/2, I guess)
 Love the Matt Smith line about Cup-a-soups and thought
 we'd add it to a simple Tardis Tee shirt!
As always, personal use only...

Cut a tardis out of flocked white vinyl.  I love my silhouette cameo, btw!
 Iron it on.
 (I pick up these t-shirts at the Dollar Tree!)
 Cut out the words, in REVERSE on the cameo as well. 
That way once it's cut out, and placed...it's reading the right direction.
This time in flocked black heat transfer vinyl.
 Iron on, remove plastic.
 Perfect!
What is Cup-a-Soups?






Photobucket

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2013. tattoos kids - All Rights Reserved